Bank on your time! At Prairie Mountain Bank we provide safe, secure banking technology to help you succeed. Banking is easier than ever.
Secure access to your account information right from your mobile phone.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch information
Mobiliti™ uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer.
If you’re already enrolled for our Personal Internet Banking service:
- iPhone/Android: Visit your phone’s app store to download our application.
- Mobile Browser: Visit our Website and log in as you normally would using a new device.
- Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under options, select the Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Text Banking: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From the options menu, select enroll for Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions.
Request For Electronic Banking Credentials
Prairie Mountain Bank will never contact you on an unsolicited basis to request your electronic banking credentials.
- If you ever receive an unsolicited request that appears to come from Prairie Mountain Bank asking that you provide your account information, user name or password, DO NOT respond to the email or call to the number provided. If you are unsure of its authenticity, call us — not the one in the email or message — to verify that we actually sent it and to inquire about why we need their information.
- If the email appears to be from another company or financial institution, you can forward it to the Anti-Phishing Working Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delete suspicious emails from your Inbox and clean out your Deleted Items folder.
- If you have responded and provided information, contact us immediately. If the phishing comes in the form of email, you can forward it to the Anti-Phishing Working Group at email@example.com